By using the Ruby Electronic Docs www.rubyelectronicdocs.com , you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Ruby Electronic Docs reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.rubyelectronicdocs.com.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While Ruby Electronic Docs prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Ruby Electronic Docs cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and Ruby Electronic Docs may be exposed to such materials.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process Ruby Electronic Docs.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like per the current payment plans.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Ruby Electronic Docs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. Ruby Electronic Docs is HIPAA protected for the confidential information it supports.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. If you initially sign up for a Ruby Electronic Docs and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will continue to be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your second invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged and will receive a refund for your first month of service.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
5. To upgrade or downgrade in plan level, please contact Ruby Electronic Docs at email@example.com.
6. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Ruby Electronic Docs does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. A phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time via a phone request to a Ruby Electronic Docs sales representative.
2. All of your Content will be archived for a period of 90 days upon cancellation. This information can be recovered if you reactivate your account within 90 days of cancellation. You should consider obtaining your content from the Service prior to cancellation.)
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Ruby Electronic Docs, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Ruby Electronic Docs service, for any reason at any time.
Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your Ruby Electronic Docs to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Ruby Electronic Docs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Ruby Electronic Docs reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily
or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Ruby Electronic Docs Site ( www.rubyelectronicdocs.com ) or the Service itself.
3. Ruby Electronic Docs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. Ruby Electronic Docs does not pre-screen Content, but Ruby Electronic Docs and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright© 2015 Ruby Electronic Docs Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without Ruby Electronic Docs written permission from Ruby Electronic Docs.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
3. You understand that Ruby Electronic Docs may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the Ruby Electronic Docs hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Ruby Electronic Docs, or any other Ruby Electronic Docs service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or Ruby Electronic Docs to the Service without the Ruby Electronic Docs written permission by Ruby Electronic Docs.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Ruby Electronic Docs
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” Ruby Electronic Docs.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Ruby Electronic Docs) of other Ruby Electronic Docs customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. Ruby Electronic Docs does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You Ruby Electronic Docs understand and agree that Ruby Electronic Docs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Ruby Electronic Docs has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or Ruby Electronic Docs received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized Ruby Electronic Docs to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of Ruby Electronic Docs to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ruby Electronic Docs and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Ruby Electronic Docs (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Rubyelectronics@gmail.com.
We collect the e-mail Ruby Electronic Docs of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers Ruby Electronic Docs or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: It is Ruby Electronic Docs to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
When you register for The Ruby Electronic Docs Office we ask for information such as your name, company name, email Ruby Electronic Docs, billing Ruby Electronic Docs, credit card information. Ruby Electronic Docs uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Ruby Electronic Docs may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the Ruby Electronic Docs hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Ruby Electronic Docs Office. Although Ruby Electronic Docs owns all rights to the Ruby Electronic Docs Office application, you retain all rights to your data.
Ruby Electronic Docs may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Ruby Electronic Docs may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email Ruby Electronic Docs specified in your Ruby Electronic Docs Office primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.